Sunday, April 5, 2009

angie + her bridal party

Angie's wedding

4.6.09


Angie's hair + make up:
I Finally got a hold of one picture!! Well this photo was from one of Angie's bridesmaid's facebook page! Angie looked absolutely stunning!! Can't wait to see the pro pics!!

Angie's bridal updo...(pre-makeup). Stephanie actually ended up pulling up the side, just before she got her dress on ;) Looked amazing!!

side view

back view


bridesmaid half updo


bridesmaid half updo


bridemaid side view


another side view...



Angie and her bridal party got ready at her parents house in Sterling Heights. We set up the hair & makeup areas in her kitchen & family room...it was so much fun meeting Angie's family & friends! I can't wait to see Angie's pro pics from Dionne at The Shooting Gallery! I didn't get a close up of Angie's, her sister Crystal's, and her mom's makeup. I will post as soon as we get them...I can't wait!


bridesmaid half updo + makeup


side view



bridesmaid updo



side view

back view

1 comment:

  1. You girls are AMAZING! I loved my hair and makeup! Thank you so much for everything. We couldn't have asked for anything better! Angie

    ReplyDelete