Wednesday, April 1, 2009

katie's boudoir pictures

katie's boudoir session

3.8.09



Katie was setting up a boudoir session with Kris at Kreativ Imaging, and I jumped on the opportunity to do them with her! I wanted to do these pictures for my husband for our wedding last year as a gift...but in the end it just seemed to pricey, with planning the wedding and all. That was before Kris came around...Kris is very professional and his packages are very affordable! At the shoot there was four of us, and we just alternated getting our shots taken. Katie and Jackie asked me to do their make-up for the shoot, and Stephanie styled Katie's hair as well as mine. Katie is one of our brides, and I am doing her make-up for her wedding this upcoming May!

Photo credit: Kreativ Imaging

No comments:

Post a Comment